Gap Analysis Reviews
Our highly-experienced maritime management consultants are able to carry out a wide range of gap analysis reviews on behalf of our clients.
We can undertake gap analysis of any maritime activities to identify variances against applicable standards and develop action plans for improvement, including but not limited to:
- Company performance management and compliance with specific reference to Port State Control issues
- Provision of a ‘Health Check’ review for ships, assessing compliance with international conventions
- Provision of a ‘Health Check’ review for yachts volunteering to be compliant under international conventions whilst registered and operated privately
Ports and Harbour Authorities
We can undertake:
- Gap analysis of maritime harbour activities against standards and codes of practice in order to develop action plans for effective improvement
- Strategic and operational reviews for Harbour Authorities to help ensure their statutory functions are fulfilled
- Governance reviews for Harbour Authorities, reviewing the high-level decision making processes to ensure that they are open, accountable and fit for purpose
Please contact us to discuss your particular requirements.
Tel: +44 (0) 2380 173838