Project Management Activities
Our ship management consultants have been involved over the years in a broad range of project management activities on behalf of clients.
These project management activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conducting gap analysis and providing technical solutions
- Creating vessels statutory equipment inventories and critical spares
- Assistance with the introduction of new vessels into service
- Heavy lift cargo operational management
- Introduction of new Port regimes
- Assistance with a vessel registration and change of flag
Some recent work includes:
- Project management for a tanker operator who needed to quickly change flag for 5 ships. This involved setting up a web-based support tool, which contained all the required Flag State and Class documentation, was accessed by all involved parties and greatly speeded up the process
- Change of governance at a harbour authority involving a local survey of residents and management of change to the new structure
- Set up a web based tool for a yacht owner wishing to have a “hands-on role” in the tendering and build of his new yacht. This meant the ability to manage multiple, but confidential bids, and then cover and manage the build and launch process
- Created a new database for a government customer, which was urgently needed to better manage an examination system with a high degree of confidence and integrity. Another project very satisfactorily executed, dealing with difficult “politics” and conflicting objectives but delivered on time and on budget
Please contact us to discuss your particular requirements.
Tel: +44 (0) 2380 173838